tired...

first,
I would like to send my regard to all of you
and congratulation to those who pass add math with flying colour
Its not easy
and to those who fail
cheer up!
our aim is to achieve good result in spm but not in a small test.

haiz..
how to describe my feels recently
is there any word??
sad?frustated?dissapointed?happy?or despair?

To someone
I am sorry that I dont know you dislike to know my secret.You are the only one who know so much about me.You WAS not only a friend for me but you WAS the only one who can fully trusted by me.Sadly,I know the truth.You are dissapointed to know and to hear all these.
Dont worry,you are free.Free from leslie's secret.I won't tell you anything again.Thanks for listening to my secret before.



LOVE is so sweet but also dangerous.Its not easy to love someone, once you fall in then you want to end it,you will be more suffer.

HARD TO FORGET YOU.

0 comments: